Upcoming event


Share ni sa uban ha?


Facebook



"Consider your origins: you were not made that you might live as brutes, but so as to follow virtue and knowledge." "I do not wish to hide my origins, nor do I seek to make it a subject of conversation. I am what I am."

Proud as i am once a seminarian.




POPE JOHN XXIII SEMINARY


any concern contact us at xsembros@gmail.com

(unsaon pag pa member? below the flag counter, click 'join this site' or 'Follow' button then sign in.. mana.)



see related link:

Pope John XXIII Seminary

San Carlos Seminary College

What's on my mind

Favorite quotes to share

  1. Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
  2. The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
  3. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
  4. House Guarded By Shotgun 3 Days A Week. Guess Which Days.
  5. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
  6. War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.
  7. It's your god. They're your rules. *You* go to hell.
  8. I once prayed to god for a bike, but quickly found out he didnt work that way...so I stole a bike and prayed for his forgiveness
  9. If pro is opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?
  10. My god carries a hammer. Your god died nailed to a tree. Any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments