Upcoming event


Share ni sa uban ha?


Facebook



"Consider your origins: you were not made that you might live as brutes, but so as to follow virtue and knowledge." "I do not wish to hide my origins, nor do I seek to make it a subject of conversation. I am what I am."

Proud as i am once a seminarian.




POPE JOHN XXIII SEMINARY


any concern contact us at xsembros@gmail.com

(unsaon pag pa member? below the flag counter, click 'join this site' or 'Follow' button then sign in.. mana.)



see related link:

Pope John XXIII Seminary

San Carlos Seminary College

What's on my mind

Tips from BPI against ATM hold uppers

This is useful brothers. spread the word. Safety First.


When a thief forces you to take money from the ATM, do not argue or resist. You might not know what he or she might do to you. What you should do is to punch your PIN in the reverse mode.
I.e. if your PIN # is 1254, you punch 4521.The moment you punch in the reverse mode, the money will come out, but will be stuck into the machine half way out and it will alert the Police (security) without the notice of the thief. Every ATM has it; it is specially made to signify danger and help. Not everyone is aware of this.

Forward this to all your loved ones, friends and those you care about.

Regards,

Wilfredo E. Bambasi, Jr.
Bank of the Philippine Islands
Systems Programmer
ISG/DPO/Mainframe Technical Support
Tel. 845-5552
webambasijr@bpi.com.ph

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    The email you about the ATM pin reverse is not true. It has been circulating for over three years. I also received it, edited and removed the email trail, leaving my signature behind. I would like to apologize for all the inconveniences this has caused you.

    Wilfredo "Wally" Bambasi, Jr.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Comments